UConn Campus Visitor
All visitors should follow University safety precautions
and guidelines. Please be advised these guidelines are current
as of January 25, 2022 and may change at any time based upon
current federal, state, and local COVID-19 guidance.
- Monitor your health daily. Be alert for symptoms. Watch
for fever, cough, shortness of breath, or other symptoms of COVID-19.
Do not visit a UConn campus if you are experiencing any
- Cover your mouth and nose with a CDC-recommended face
- Outside – physical distancing will not be required outside
of buildings. Exception: when unmasked, 6ft distancing will be
- Inside – masking is required when indoors, 6ft distancing
will be recommended for regardless of vaccination status.
- For your own protection, unvaccinated individuals should
maintain 6 feet distancing from others.
- Wash hands often.
- Cover coughs and sneezes.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched
- Eating and drinking – individuals should maintain 6 feet
distancing from others when eating or drinking.
- Refer to the UConn Campus Guidelines for
more detailed information.